Rocket League Seasonal Rules
- 3 vs 3
- Mode: Soccer (Default)
- Match is best of 3 games
- Each game is 5:00 long
- Each match ~ 30 min length
- At the end of your match, take a screen shot of the results and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or post in the Discord channel (found on home page)
- Goals/Assists/Saves/Shots Recorded for MVP/Playoff Tiebreakers
- Each team must not have more than three players and those players cannot play on multiple teams.
- Each school may have multiple teams, but no more than three can compete in conference.
- Label each team as Team A, B, or C if more than one from a school is competing.
- I.e. ElkhornA, ElkhornB, ElkhornC.
- The A, B, C label is not needed if the school has only one team.
- Season will have eight games done weekly.
- In the event that we have multiple conferences, we will play each team in conference and then randomly assign the other games to fit the eight game schedule.
- At the end of 8 weeks, we will begin the playoff round.
- More on that as we get closer to the season.
- All participants who are on active teams must adhere to all WIAA sporting rules of conduct.